By The Associated Press
Later this month, several technology companies will begin releasing their earnings reports for the latest quarter. It will generally cover the July-September period, though some companies have fiscal quarters that depart from that.
Here's the schedule for selected technology companies. Dates for many companies are not yet known.
- Oct. 16: Intel Corp., IBM Corp.
- Oct. 17: eBay Inc.
- Oct. 18: Google Inc., Microsoft Corp., Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Verizon Communications Inc.
- Oct. 23: Facebook Inc., Netflix Inc.
- Oct. 24: Zynga Inc., AT&T Inc.
- Oct. 25: Apple Inc., Sprint Nextel Corp.
- Oct. 26: Comcast Corp.
- Nov. 1: Sony Corp.
- Nov. 13: Cisco Systems Inc.
- Nov. 20: Hewlett-Packard Co., Dell Inc.
- Dec. 20: Research In Motion Ltd.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.