By The Associated Press
Later this month, telecommunications companies will begin releasing their earnings reports for the latest quarter. The reports will generally cover the July-September period, though some companies have fiscal quarters that depart from that.
Here's a schedule for selected telecom companies. T-Mobile and MetroPCS have reached a deal to combine their cellphone businesses, though they will report separately until the deal is completed.
- Oct. 18: Verizon Communications Inc.
- Oct. 24: AT&T Inc.
- Oct. 25: Sprint Nextel Corp.
- Oct. 30: MetroPCS Communications Inc.
- Nov. 7: Leap Wireless International Inc.
- Nov. 8: T-Mobile USA, a unit of Deutsche Telekom AG; Windstream Corp.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.