SPOKANE, Wash. - One adult and two children are being assisted by Red Cross crews after a grease fire destroyed their home. Spokane Fire crews responded to a report of a structure fire at 29th and Perry at approximately 3:00 p.m., Saturday. Upon arrival, fire crews saw smoke coming from the multiplex . Emergency crews blocked 29th from Ivory to Perry.
According to firefighters, the fire started in the kitchen and quickly spread to other area of the home. The victim's home is part of a multi-family structure. The other units suffered some smoke damage.
There were no reported injuries.