KHQ.COM - As the investigation continues to unfold this is what we know for sure:
1. Tuesday morning police received a call from Jason Hart's roommate that someone had been killed and he believed Hart killed his girlfriend.
2. Police found a woman's body in a tub full of acid and believe she was killed before her body was put in the acid.
3. Police have the suspect, 27-year-old Jason Hart, in custody. Hart was married to Jessica Hart and they had two children together.
4. Jason Hart was an Iraq War Veteran and his wife said he not only suffered from substance abuse but PTSD as well.
5. Jessica Hart and her two children left Jason back in December because his substance abuse had gotten so bad.
It is important to note that Jason Hart suffered from PTSD. PTSD affects many war veterans and those who have lived through a traumatic event. The effects of PTSD can be detrimental if gone untreated. However, PTSD is treatable and it is so important to get help if you believe you or a loved one are experiencing symptoms of PTSD.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder symptoms include:
Difficulty concentrating Lack of interest/apathy Reliving a traumatic event through flashbacks and nightmares Feelings of detachment especially from loved ones Loss of appetite Hypervigilance Exaggerated startle response Sleep disturbances (lack of sleep, oversleeping) Irritability
Some people experience the onset of symptoms right away while other may not experience PTSD symptoms for years.
For more information on PTSD or to get help, CLICK HERE