Fire crews responded to an explosion at a house fire in northwest Spokane near Joe Albi stadium Monday afternoon. Authorities say a company was refinishing the hardwood floors in a home on the 3400 block of West Olympic. Firefighters believe the petroleum base lacquer being used on the floors were ignited by fumes which had reached the pilot light on the fireplace. The one person inside working at the time of the explosion made it out with minor burns to the back of his head and arms. All of the windows in the home were closed causing a buildup of fumes causing a fire so hot it destroyed everything inside. Firefighters were able to keep the fire from spreading to a nearby home. The Red Cross has been contacted and they will be assisting the family displaced.