MAILONLINE.COM - A 12-year-old boy has been praised for his bravery after suffering horrendous burns saving his grandmother's life.
Seth Cutright has been left with heavy burns across his face, body and arms after a propane heater exploded in their home in Vernonia, Oregon, on Friday.
Seth said he could smell leaking gas just before his grandmother, Rose Cutright, lit a cigarette in her bedroom at about 3pm.
The resulting explosion set the house - and Rose - on fire, and Seth rushed into action, picking her up and carrying her out of the burning building. click here to read more