By The Associated Press
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
1. BE SURE OF THE FACTS WHEN THE CANDIDATES AREN'T
The AP's Calvin Woodward offers a guide to help you sort out any debatable claims made by Obama and Romney.
2. WHAT TO DO WHEN THE OTHER GUY'S TALKING
In Tuesday's debate, both candidates need to keep in mind that they're being watched not only when they're speaking, but when they're listening.
3. DECIDING WHEN TO STRIKE BACK AT AL-QAIDA
That's the quandary the White House faces as it weighs retribution for the embassy attack in Libya against the risk of alienating other nations in the region.
4. TWO MORE DRUGS LINKED TO MENINGITIS OUTBREAK
The FDA urges doctors to contact all patients who got any kind of an injection from the suspect Massachusetts pharmacy.
5. WHEN A TERROR TRIAL IS HELD WITHOUT ANY TERRORISTS
A judge says five Guantanamo Bay detainees accused in the Sept. 11 attacks can skip the rest of this week's hearing if they choose.
6. THE VOTES ARE IN, OR AT LEAST MICHELLE'S IS
The president says he'll follow his wife's example in casting an early ballot and urges others to do the same.
7. AFTER BRAVADO AND HECKLING, ISRAELI PARLIAMENT DISSOLVES
The tumultuous session is a prelude to what's expected to be a vicious, three-month campaign leading to national elections.
8. HOW HIGHER FOOD AND GAS PRICES RIPPLE THROUGH THE ECONOMY
A government report being released Tuesday morning is expected to show consumer prices rose last month, but perhaps not as much as the month before.
9. HULK HOGAN SEEKING $100 MILLION IN DAMAGES
The former pro wrestler and reality TV star sues a disc jockey, the DJ's ex-wife and a gossip website over a sex tape he claims was secretly recorded.
10. BRONCOS' MANNING REVERSES COURSE AGAINST CHARGERS
The shoo-in Hall of Fame QB threw three touchdown passes in the second half as Denver overcame a 24-0 halftime deficit to stun San Diego 35-24.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.