By The Associated Press
Most recent changes to the 30 stocks in the Dow Jones industrial average:
- June 8, 2009: Travelers and Cisco Systems replace Citigroup and General Motors.
- Sept. 22, 2008: Kraft Foods replaces American International Group.
- Feb. 19, 2008: Bank of America and Chevron replace Altria Group and Honeywell International.
- Nov. 21, 2005: SBC Communications, following the completion of a merger with AT&T, changes its name to AT&T Inc.
- April 8, 2004: American International Group, Pfizer and Verizon Communications replace AT&T, Eastman Kodak and International Paper.
Source: S&P Dow Jones Indices.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.