UPDATED 4/16/13: Several of the premiere times and dates have changed. So You Think You Can Dance will now have a two night, two hour premiere, starting on 5/14 from 8-9pm and continuing on 5/15 from 9-10pm. New reality series Does Someone Have to Go has been retitled to Toxic Office: Does Someone Have to Go, and is still premiering on 5/23 at 9pm.
Just because your favorite Fox28 shows are going on hiatus soon doesn’t mean you won’t be able to find something to watch during primetime. One old and two new shows will be premiering in Primetime this May and will be able to give you all the comedic thrills and reality chills you are looking for.
Returning May 14th for another season of excitement and drama, So You Think You Can Dance? will air from 8pm until 10pm on Tuesday nights. Judges this season include Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy, and Cat Deeley will be covering hosting duties.
That isn’t the only reality series that will take a slot on the calendar this summer. The new show Does Someone Have to Go? premieres Thursday, May 23 at 8pm. This series features businesses in trouble who are in serious need of some structural shake-ups. The heads of each featured company will give over management duties to their employees and rely on them to make the tough decisions in order to get the business running smoothly again.
Summer doesn’t just have to be about reality TV hijinks. It can also be about the funny, which is why The Goodwin Games will premiere on Monday, May 20th at 8:30pm. This half hour scripted comedy from the executive producers of How I Met Your Mother stars Scott Foley, Jack Lacy, and Becki Newton as estranged siblings put through a series of trials and tribulations as they all try to inherit their late father’s (Beau Bridges) millions of dollars.
And don’t worry too much about missing your favorite Fox28 dramas over the summer. While they may not be airing new episodes, you can still catch encores of Bones and The Following on Friday nights (starting May 24th). This gives you plenty of time to catch up on any episodes you might have missed before the new season starts in the Fall.
Come back Mondays for more programming updates, alerts, and special announcements!
Post new comment
Recent blog posts
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Nineteen: Where Chocolate Becomes a Wonderfall, Geek Girls Meet, and I Play on the Radio
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Eighteen: Where I Hate Snow, Stuff My Face with Tacos, and Ponder Pretty Science Fiction
- Special Feature! - Get Involved in Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Special Feature! - Get Involved with Adopt-A-Shelter-Dog Month
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Seventeen: Where I Turn Another Year Older, Try to Steal a Dragon, and Pet a Giant Tortoise
- Get Ready for Some Schedule Changes - Programming on FOX28!
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Sixteen: Where I Go on Hiatus, Family Invades Spokane, and Nothing Goes as Planned
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Fifteen: Where a Donut Tries to Kill Me, I Eat to Stop the Pain, and Sharks Fall from the Sky
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Fourteen: Where I Actually Find Snakes, See Giant Robots vs Giant Monsters, and Drink Lots of Wine
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Thirteen: Searching for Creatures, Laughing It Up Live, and Dune Disappointment