Just when you find yourself really getting into a show, it seems like it is time for it to go away. New Fox reality show Toxic Office: Does Someone Have to Go? hasn't even started yet (it premieres tomorrow, May 23rd, at 9pm!) and yet in just a few short weeks (the finale airs on June 27th) it will already be waving goodbye, to be replaced on Thursday evening at 9pm with a second hour of Hell's Kitchen. Oh Toxic Office, we barely knew you.
Original comedy program The Goodwin Games is also taking an early bow off of the summer programming schedule. Having only just seen its premiere this last Monday at 8:30pm, the half hour show will be airing the season finale on July 1st. A second encore episode of Raising Hope will be taking over the timeslot through the rest of July.
And Hell's Kitchen will bravely stick around with new episodes on Thursday evenings at 8pm until July 25th, before it too will have to say goodbye for the season. Fans will be happy to hear, however, that once Toxic Office leaves the schedule there will be two hours of Hell's Kitchen in Thursday primetime - at least until the season finale.
But not all the news for summer shows is sad. Fox will be borrowing FX half-hour comedy Anger Management for a four week run in June. Beginning on June 3rd and running through June 24th, this program starring Charlie Sheen will air at 9:30pm on Monday evenings instead of The Mindy Project, which took over the timeslot a couple of weeks ago. As of July 1st Mindy will be back on the air with more encore episodes.
Come back Wednesdays (usually) for programming updates, alerts, and special announcements!
Post new comment
Recent blog posts
- Let's All Bask in the Sci-Fi Awesomeness That is Almost Human - Programming on Fox!
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Nineteen: Where Chocolate Becomes a Wonderfall, Geek Girls Meet, and I Play on the Radio
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Eighteen: Where I Hate Snow, Stuff My Face with Tacos, and Ponder Pretty Science Fiction
- Special Feature! - Get Involved in Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Special Feature! - Get Involved with Adopt-A-Shelter-Dog Month
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Seventeen: Where I Turn Another Year Older, Try to Steal a Dragon, and Pet a Giant Tortoise
- Get Ready for Some Schedule Changes - Programming on FOX28!
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Sixteen: Where I Go on Hiatus, Family Invades Spokane, and Nothing Goes as Planned
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Fifteen: Where a Donut Tries to Kill Me, I Eat to Stop the Pain, and Sharks Fall from the Sky
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Fourteen: Where I Actually Find Snakes, See Giant Robots vs Giant Monsters, and Drink Lots of Wine