So, welcome back to part two of "So You Think You Can Advertise."
Here is a refresher link for those that may want to reread last weeks post:
Last week I spoke about the zero moment of truth... well here it is ladies and gents!
The zero moment happens between step 2 and step 3. The zero moment is best and most easily explained as the social media aspect of marketing. It is the online reviews, deals, coupons, the website, company Facebook page, and research that a customer will do before they head out in search of your tremendous product. Since the birth of the zero moment, more decisions are being made before entering the store. Now you may be thinking, “I don’t want to have people look at reviews online, I have no control over that!” Now while you cannot control the dialogue happening about your business, you can join it. Joining the conversation online lets you connect with your customers and answer questions that they may not have answered in person.
Here are some happy facts that will maybe set you at ease about your online reviews.
• 83% of people want and use reviews to purchase a product
• 73% of reviews are positive reviews written by the 20% of your best clientele
• 85% of people search your product/business after seeing a TV ad or from word of mouth
• The purchase timeline varies by category but online ads and reviews will help quicken your close
In conclusion to the facts you have read today, the most important thing to take away from this post is how vital digital media marketing is to the future of your business. So yes, while the internet is vast and growing ridiculous amounts every day; there are ways to navigate its myriad galaxy of information and advertising. Let us help.
So let’s team up and rediscover the world of marketing!
Stay tuned each Wednesday for more digital media marketing tips and information!
Post new comment
Recent blog posts
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Nineteen: Where Chocolate Becomes a Wonderfall, Geek Girls Meet, and I Play on the Radio
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Eighteen: Where I Hate Snow, Stuff My Face with Tacos, and Ponder Pretty Science Fiction
- Special Feature! - Get Involved in Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Special Feature! - Get Involved with Adopt-A-Shelter-Dog Month
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Seventeen: Where I Turn Another Year Older, Try to Steal a Dragon, and Pet a Giant Tortoise
- Get Ready for Some Schedule Changes - Programming on FOX28!
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Sixteen: Where I Go on Hiatus, Family Invades Spokane, and Nothing Goes as Planned
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Fifteen: Where a Donut Tries to Kill Me, I Eat to Stop the Pain, and Sharks Fall from the Sky
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Fourteen: Where I Actually Find Snakes, See Giant Robots vs Giant Monsters, and Drink Lots of Wine
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Thirteen: Searching for Creatures, Laughing It Up Live, and Dune Disappointment